All of us are born different, hence not all of us have the same kind of teeth positioning/alignment. Some of us may have overlapping teeth, spaces in between our teeth, forwardly placed teeth or backwardly placed tooth.
At South Point Dentistry we offer multiple treatment options to correct your bad bite & improperly aligned teeth. To help you achieve healthy and beautiful smile.
There are different types of braces:
- Metallic Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- Lingual Braces
- Self ligating Braces
1. Invisaligners/Invisible/Clear Braces
Aligners are comfortable and removable options to conventional braces that will straighten your teeth without any discomfort of wire in your mouth. These aligners are custom made for you which snugly fits and will gently and gradually shift your teeth into a perfect plane.
Advantages of Invisalign Braces –
- Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible,so people may not even notice that you are wearing them.
- Fewer visits to the dental clinic,without the hassle of brackets and wire breakage.
- You can stay active in all the activities in your day to day life.
There won’t be any such restrictions for you from eating your favourite food.
- Each set of aligners is to be worn for one to two weeks as prescribed by your dentist.
- Your appointments will be scheduled every six to eight weeks to check your progress.
- When you wear a new set of aligners you might feel a little pressure or discomfort for a few days which is totally normal.
- You have to clean your aligners every night with brushing them gently with a toothbrush and rinsing them.
- Use invisalign cleaning system to clean your aligners.
We at South Point dentistry assure you the best Invisible braces treatment in Delhi or India by our skilled and expert orthodontist in Delhi.
2. Metallic Braces
It is the most common orthodontic treatment for teen & children. They are stainless steel brackets which are bonded on the tooth surface and are the most traditional,conventional and affordable treatment option for orthodontic teeth correction.
3. Ceramic Braces
They are tooth coloured brackets which are bonded on the teeth surface.These are comparatively more esthetic than the conventional metal braces.When it comes to function they are similar to metal braces.
4. Lingual Braces
These are the type of braces which are placed on the back side of the tooth which is towards the tongue. It is completely invisible so these are perfect option for the patients who like to carry on their lives without feeling conscious about their braces. It is a good option for cases which are difficult to treat with aligners.
5. Self Ligating Braces
They are just like the conventional braces but no elastic rubber or metal ties are needed to hold the wire,hence reducing chairside time and reducing the discomfort commonly associated with traditional ligature. They are more easier and convenient to clean.
Get in Touch with us
Book an Appointment
If you are traveling to our clinic for an appointment, confirm the correct street address with our appointment staff ahead of time to avoid frustration.